The site yanqex.com is publicly accessible to all users and operates in compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
In addition to posting copyright articles by editors of the site, yanqex.com provides users with the ability to post various information on the Site. The administration of yanqex.com proceeds from the fact that by publishing this or that content on the Site, the user acts lawfully, without violating anyone's rights and legitimate interests. The Site Administration does not pre-moderate the information published by users, which corresponds to the generally accepted world practice of posting information on the Internet.
yanqex.com also supports viewing on the Site photo and video content of other Internet sites. Due to the fact that such video content is hosted on third-party resources that are not related to yanqex.com, yanqex.com is not able to carry out any actions in relation to such content and is not responsible for it.
The administration of yanqex.com respects the intellectual property of others and immediately responds to legitimate complaints about cases of violation of copyright and other rights and deletes content illegally posted on yanqex.com.
Therefore, if you are the owner of exclusive property rights to information (product), including:
- exclusive right to reproduce;
- exclusive right to distribution;
- The exclusive right to public display;
- the exclusive right to bring to the public, and you found on the Site illegally in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation a placed work, the rights to use of which belong to you or to the person whose representative you are, send a notification about this by email: admin @ setphone .ru , specifying:
- the address of the yanqex.com site page that contains information (product) that violates the rights.
- description of the essence of the violation
- data of the copyright holder and confirmation of its authorship.
After receiving the letter, we will try to consider your complaint as soon as possible and take appropriate measures.